Saturday, February 28, 2015

A little kindness

Its always nice when someone shows us kindness to say thanks and what better way than with a card! I hadn't managed to put any ink on my Kinda Ecclectic stamp set so today I spent some time putting some ink on both it and me.

This is one of the cards I made today and I have used pear pizzaz, crumb cake, early expresso and rich razzleberry inks and a scrap of vellum and some linen thread twisted in three ovals and secured underneath my greeting.

I used a rhinestone brad coloured with a rich razzleberry blendability to finish the butterfly off as it looked a wee bit naked.

Hope you have found some time over the weekend to create.

Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay




No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...